Friday, February 3, 2012

The Optimus Prime Business Success Model



The Optimus Prime Business Success Model

Business Success has been discussed from many different angles, but I've never read an article on Business Success in the Wall Street Journal or any other publication like the one you're about to read.

This story begins at the end of a long day at home with my five kids. Even though they had played hard all day, but were still wired when it was time for bed. So, being a savvy woman who's quick on her feet, I declared with strength, "I Am Optimus Mom!"

The room grew silent, so I said it again. They didn't know whether to cheer, laugh, or cry.

They were trying to enforce their "No Bedtime" policy (with no business success)... but, since they all love Transformers, I thought I'd shake things up a little and deviate from our normal routine just a little.

work at home loan processing jobs

I gave them each new names that ended with the word "Prime" (the good guy's last name). I wish you could have seen the looks on their faces as their new names were called aloud... B-Prime, L-Prime, J-Prime, S-Prime, & E-Prime...Autobots, Roll out! (That meant, quietly go to your room and get in the bed.)

You would have thought Publisher's Clearinghouse just rang our doorbell.

In order to have Business Success, you need one key element: Results.

What were my personal results? For three out of five kids, this strategy worked perfectly... and they were out like a light. But one hour later, the eldest two were still awake waiting for Act 2.

Little did they know, there was no Act 2, because I hadn't thought that far. My goal was just to get them in the bed, and that worked. I never thought about what I was going to do if they didn't fall asleep.

So who wins?

There is no doubt that I am going to win this galactic battle, but I wanted to post this message while this thought was fresh on my mind.

This scenario reminds me of building a business.

Business Success Principle #1 - It Pays To Build

One one hand, a weak business plan only thinks of right now and today. If there is vision for the future, there aren't concrete plans to give life to that dream. There is very little, if any, business success with this model.

On the other hand, a strong business plan thinks of everything, and covers all the bases in advance. With consideration for today throughout eternity, the vision, goals, and strategy are all congruent with a person's ultimate purpose and destiny... AND the business actually makes money in the process. That's business success.

Business Success Principle #2 - Is your business making any money?

If you have a strong business success model, then I salute you and wish you all the best in every endeavor.

But if your business plan is lacking or non-existant and not making the money you need, then I want to challenge you to transform your ordinary into extraordinary. Using the Transformers analogy... You've got to see yourself as being more than just a big rig. Know who you are and demand your respect!

I said to my kids, "I am Optimus Mom" to remind them that I was in charge, and what I say goes. Even though they were all laughing the whole time, I know they still got the point.

And although the two big kids are still awake watching me type this message, they know that I will win this galactic battle.

You've got to have that same kind of confidence in everything you do, because you were born to win!

Business Success Principle #3: Every business should have a company website and blog.

But, if your website or your blog isn't bringing in residual income, it's time to make some major changes! You need to get a blog that's optimized for conversions and sales. It would be very easy to make this investment a part of your business success plan.

Over the next week, I'm going to be giving free training on blog mastery to increase your business success. You will learn how to create, build, and optimize your blog for maximum profit and unlimited business success.

There's so much more I want to share with you about business success, but it can't all be contained in this short article. Go to my blog to continue this discussion as we dive deeper.



at home work outs
home day care business
work at home opportunities
home work
home based business opportunity san diego
homeworkers jobs
companies that need people to work from home
medical billing home business
online thrift store from home business
medical billing and coding software for home business
insurance jobs homes diet education shopping music
transcription home jobs
google home business kit rapidshare
work from home transcription
temp agency for work at home moms
home cleaning business plan
medical transcription jobs home
home based business idea
work at home jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment