Be An SEO Expert and Earn a Good Income
Today, there is fierce competition on the internet as many webmasters are seeking to have their sites on the first page of search engines, especially Google. There is, therefore, an opportunity to make money at home as a search engine optimization guru, which simply means making a website or a write-up searchable by incorporating relevant words or phrases that users type into search engines.
· Google. com/adwords
· Goodkeywords. com
· Overture. com
· Blogger. com
· Wordpress. org
If you want to make money at home online with the knowledge of search engine optimization, which is otherwise called SEO, take note of the following points.
1. You could either offer it as a service to webmasters or use it as a means to gain traffic to your own site or blog. So the first thing is to determine the model you want, from among the above two options.
2. Have a thorough understanding of how search engines work in respect of searches being performed by users all over the world. This enables you to play the game by the rules so as to avoid penalties.
3. Register an account with Google. Google is the most user-friendly search engine with millions of users. Go to Google Adwords to sign up for the account. This gives you access to its keyword tool. That is what you need to research the actual words that users are typing into the search bar when looking for information.
4. Set up a Wordpress blog. You may also set up a free blog at Blogger.
5. Log in to your Adwords account. Use the keyword tool to find keywords that you want to target for your blog. When you enter a phrase, you will get a long list of keywords or phrases as well as the corresponding number of searches performed on them per month.
6. Select keywords with 1,000 to 10,000 searches per month and save them in a notepad on your computer. For each keyword or phrase, write an article or blog post for your blog each day.
7. Submit keyword rich articles to different article directories, linking them to your blog in the resource box. Also, share the post on Twitter, Facebook and other social bookmarking sites. By doing this, you are building backlinks for your blog which will be ranked well on Google, thereby bringing traffic to it.
8. An alternative way to make money at home online is to offer your search engine optimization expertise as a service on forums and freelancing sites. You could even build a website for this SEO service and get webmasters to pay you for what you know. In comparison, doing search engine optimization for your own blog should be a welcome idea to you.
If your website or write-up shows up in search engines, you have gained relevance for the keywords you targeted and you will have visitors. From this, you will make money from the products or services that you are promoting.
Even though you may have a keyword rich website or article, it is still very hard to show up on page one since, in most cases, there are already thousands or millions of pages on the keywords you may target.
If you want to earn a good income online as a search engine optimization expert as far as your own sites or articles are concerned, you should target keywords that have less competition but considerable amount of searches per month.
home based business leads australia
online part time jobs from home
best home based businesses in australia
photosynthesis home work
no start up fee work from home
business cards home improvement
home small business ideas
homeworking (stuffing envelopes) any reliable firms no money up front
work at home loan originator
list of home based businesses
work from home mlm business opportunity
google home jobs
work at home loan officer
home based internet businesses
legitimate home based businesses
ebay home business